Become a Harvard Club member!
We invite you to become a member of the Harvard Club of Washington, DC.
Harvard Club membership offers you an opportunity to engage with the more-than-20,000 Harvard alumni in the Washington, DC, metropolitan area, to support community service, and to stay connected with Harvard University, through a calendar of unique and compelling events and activities.
Your membership dues support:
- Admission to exclusive members-only Club events, such as our reception with U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg;
- Substantially discounted admission to Club events that are open to the wider Harvard community, such as lectures, embassy receptions, and Club-organized museum tours;
- Access to HAA's Global Pass Program - enjoy benefits of member prices on events at participating Global Pass clubs, which include HCW, HCMD, HCVA, and HC of Boston, among others;
- Access to a network of exceptional Harvard-affiliated professionals in the Washington, DC, area;
- Service to Harvard University by coordinating interviews for tens of thousands of high-school seniors applying to Harvard College;
- Community-service activities, such as local park-cleanup, soup-kitchen, and food-bank projects;
- Scholarships for deserving Harvard undergraduates from the Washington, DC, area;
- Scholarships for Harvard undergraduates to work in DC-area nonprofit organizations over the summer; and
- Harvard Book Awards to outstanding DC-area high-school students as a way of recognizing excellence and encouraging talented DC-area high-school students to apply to Harvard.
Regular, Patron, and Sustaining membership subscriptions are available to all Harvard college or graduate-school alumni, all current Harvard undergraduate or graduate students, parents of current Harvard undergraduate or graduate students, and spouses of deceased members.
Because the Harvard Club is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, membership dues are fully deductible as allowed by law, and many employers will match your donation to the Harvard Club. Please click here for matching gift guidelines.
We hope you will join us! You may register or renew your membership online, or contact email@example.com for information on how to register.