Become a Harvard Club member!
We invite you to become a member of the Harvard Club of Washington, DC.
Harvard Club membership offers you an opportunity to engage with the more-than-20,000 Harvard alumni in the Washington, DC, metropolitan area, to support community service, and to stay connected with Harvard University, through a calendar of unique and compelling events and activities.
Your membership dues support:
- Admission to exclusive members-only Club events, such as our reception with U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg;
- Substantially discounted admission to Club events that are open to the wider Harvard community, such as lectures, embassy receptions, and Club-organized museum tours;
- Access to HAA's Global Pass Program - enjoy benefits of member prices on events at participating Global Pass clubs, which include HCW, HCMD, HCVA, and HC of Boston, among others;
- Access to a network of exceptional Harvard-affiliated professionals in the Washington, DC, area;
- Service to Harvard University by coordinating interviews for tens of thousands of high-school seniors applying to Harvard College;
- Community-service activities, such as local park-cleanup, soup-kitchen, and food-bank projects;
- Scholarships for deserving Harvard undergraduates from the Washington, DC, area;
- Scholarships for Harvard undergraduates to work in DC-area nonprofit organizations over the summer; and
- Harvard Book Awards to outstanding DC-area high-school students as a way of recognizing excellence and encouraging talented DC-area high-school students to apply to Harvard.
Regular, Patron, and Sustaining membership subscriptions are available to all Harvard college or graduate-school alumni, all current Harvard undergraduate or graduate students, parents of current Harvard undergraduate or graduate students, and spouses of deceased members.
Because the Harvard Club is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, membership dues are fully deductible as allowed by law, and many employers will match your donation to the Harvard Club. Please click here for matching gift guidelines.
We hope you will join us! You may register or renew your membership online, or contact email@example.com for information on how to register.
Harvard Club of Washington, DC and The St. James
Harvard Club of Washington, DC and The St. James, a state-of-the-art, 450,000-square foot sports complex in Springfield, VA are partners! This special partnership—available to Club members for $135/month with no initiation fee—features the following:
- Access to the Health Club
- Unlimited group fitness classes
- Olympic-size pool
- Member locker rooms with sauna and steam
- Access to sports venues during dedicated member times
- 3-hour childcare at Laugh, Learn & Play
- Access to Super, Awesome & Amazing and the Water Park (for family memberships)
- 20% discount on sports programs, personal coaching, development programs and camps.
- 10% discount on Courted spa treatments, Active Entertainment Center, Vim & Victor in-complex restaurant and Strivers the in-complex retail store
- 20% Member-Discount of The St. James Adult Sports Leagues
- Two (2) guest complex day passes per month
- Four (4) complimentary one-hour personal training sessions
- Access to Member Lounge (co-working space)
Monthly member socials
Harvard Club of DC Family Day
To take advantage of this special membership benefit, please contact Jaclyn Benjamin, Sports Business Development Manager at The St. James at Jaclyn.firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-792-6781. For more information or if you have questions about HCW or this benefit, please reach out to email@example.com.
Harvard Club of Washington, DC and The University Club of Washington, DC
In a joint membership promotion, The Harvard Club of Washington, DC and The University Club of Washington, DC. has offered the following incentives:
- waiver of the initiation fee--significant savings of $1,500-$6,000*
- waiver of the first year of Health Club membership dues--savings of $600-$1,000
- a University Club credit of $250 for the new member, as well as for their proposer
* requires prepayment of first 12 months of University Club membership dues
This promotion has been extended and will run through June 30, 2023. To request additional information on University Club membership, pricing details, and health club information, please contact Cindy Hurrle, Director of Membership and Retention, University Club at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-824-1380.
Terms and Conditions
Eligibility for University Club membership incentive is predicated on a paid Sustaining Facility level membership to the Harvard Club of Washington, DC. This offer applies to current Harvard Club members (must renew at Sustaining Facility level for upcoming year) as well as prospective Harvard Club members (must join the Harvard Club with fully paid Sustaining Facility level membership). For Harvard Club membership details, please visit https://hcdc.clubs.harvard.edu/memsub.html.
The regular Sustaining Facility level membership fee is $650 for singles and $800 for couples:
The Recent Graduate Sustaining Facility level membership fee is $325 for singles and $475 for couples
The Non-Resident Sustaining Facility level membership fee is $325 for singles and $475 for couples (Alumni who do not reside or have a place of business within 50 miles of the University Club of Washington, DC)
The Harvard Club makes no guaranties with respect to University Club applications for membership and maintains no liability for any events held through the University Club. Memberships to the University Club obtained through this promotion are at the risk of the members and do not constitute an endorsement by the Harvard Club.
Sustaining Facility Memberships are not tax deductible because the Fair Market Value of the benefits received is in excess of the cost of the Sustaining Facility membership.