Family Outing at the National Zoo - FREE
Private tour is limited to Harvard Club members and their families. Saturday, 6/8 from 9:45 am to 11:45 am
On the tour you'll...
- See some of the Zoo's most interesting animals, including cheetahs, Asian elephants, golden lion tamarins, Aldabra tortoises, lions and Andean bears, to name just a few
- Have a trained guide answer your questions
- Learn how the Zoo takes care of its animals
- Hear firsthand how the Smithsonian's National Zoo and Conservation Biology Institute is working to save species
The Harvard Club has arranged for four tour groups - each group is limited to 10 people. Please register today before the event is sold out! We will meet at the Visitor's Center.
- Parking at the zoo is $25 and very limited. Consider joining the Friends of the National Zoo (FONZ), which includes free parking as a member benefit. For more details, please go to: https://nationalzoo.si.edu
- Consider taking public transportation
- The Zoo is located on the Red Line. Cleveland Park and Woodley Park are both stations a few blocks from the Zoo, however Cleveland Park gives you a flat walk to the Zoo and Woodley Park an uphill walk. Both stations are about a ten minute walk from the Zoo.
- The L1 and L2 buses stop in front of the Zoo's main entrance on Connecticut Avenue.
- During registration, please don't forget to include the names of any family members in the RSVP screen.