Celebrate spring with a seasonal dinner and secret comedy show!
Past performers have included Hannibal Buress, Ali Wong, Rory Scovel, Theo Von, and tons of other A-List comics.
"Don't Tell Comedy" strengthens communities through laughter and showcases the best local talent throughout the United States and the United Kingdom. With regular performances from comedians you have seen on television, and touring nationwide, we customize our lineups to each unique event. On March 15th, we will provide a cast of comedians whom will reflect the diverse population of Washington, DC, and whom are guaranteed to make you laugh throughout the whole night!
A Message from the Master of Ceremonies, Stephen Campbell: "I am an MC, and MBA, and a social entrepreneur. During the day, I work to simultaneously expand businesses' social impact and profit margins. At night, I perform as a standup comedian. I have taught at MIT, and toured music festivals as a standup. Each passion feeds into the other. I have started working with "Don't Tell Comedy" to tie communities together through laughter, and am very excited to work with a group as prestigious as the Harvard, Columbia and Yale alumni! "
Cost: $55 for Members and their guests
$65 for Nonmembers
- Sonoma Spa Salad GF- Avocado, goat cheese, toasted almonds, shredded carrots and tossed with baby spinach and kale, white balsamic
- Pan Roasted Salmon GF- With a grapefruit, watercress and baby red onion salad
- Grilled Breast of Chicken- Stuffed with basil & garlic laced goat cheese, topped with a tomato artichoke & cippolini onion ragout
- Grilled White and Green Asparagus GF -A homemade hollandaise sauce on the side
- Roasted Peruvian Potatoes GF V -With marjoram, sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Chocolate Hazelnut Flourless Cake GF-Toasted hazelnuts baked in a rich chocolate cake
- Fresh Sliced Fruit
Venue: This venue is fully handicap accessible and our meals are designed to accommodate vegetarians.
Transportation: The nearest metro station is Metro Center. Exit at 12th and F Street, NW. Your destination is the building named "Columbia Square" which will you see right in front of you as you exit the escalator.
Parking: There are several nearby parking garages including:
- Columbia Square Parking Garage: 555 12th Street NW, Washington, DC 20004 (202) 637-8105
- Parking Management: 600 13th Street NW, Washington, DC 20004 (202) 347-5469